Miramar Beach, Florida – March 15, 2017 – Abandoned Shoppers, a proprietary platform offered by AutomotiveOnly.com, Inc. (www.automotiveonly.com) for car dealers, captures website Shoppers personal data from dealership website visitors.
Steve Humphries, CEO of AutomotiveOnly.com said “Dealers spend thousands of dollars each month to drive website traffic, yet less than 5% of those website visitors actually convert. Abandoned Shoppers provides the missing link, the access to the other 95% which results in more units sold, month over month by dealers”.
Humphries added “there is no other platform on the market that provides personal data (name, address, email, compliant telephone, credit score range and make/model of vehicle owned) of Shoppers that visit dealers’ websites. We provide 1,000 Shopper data records each month (about 33 per day) for immediate follow-up by a dealers BDC, as these were Shoppers that were on dealers site the prior day).
Abandoned Shoppers is not for every dealership according to Humphries saying “Not every dealership will qualify for this platform as there is a minimum number of unique visitors per month required. Additionally, the dealer must make a commitment to the daily process”.
For a demo of Abandoned Shoppers, visit www.abandonedshoppers.net or call 800.591.5719.
AutomotiveOnly.com is a data and technology driven automotive digital advertising agency based in Miramar Beach, Florida offering digital campaigns including, SEO, SEM (GeoForce), GeoFencing (GeoMobile Marketing) and the most advanced digital platforms on the market that capture Auto Shoppers personal data (www.abandonedshoppers.net) and www.geomobilemktg.com) For more information visit www.automotiveonly.com.